Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm coming for you, Miami! :)

In about 5 weeks, I will be heading to Miami for My birthday weekend. I can't wait! I have never been to Florida before, and I cant' wait to dig My toes in the sand and play in the ocean! (And get a tan before I blind people on the beach!)

So while I am there, I will be taking limited sessions. About 3-4 tops, and I want them to be memorable in a good way! I do want to return to the area in the near future, so let's make the serious players come out and show a little hospitality to a new time visitor! Now, I will NOT be taking alot of equipment with Me, such as latex and leather and pounds and pounds of equipment. I will be accepting the following types of sessions:

Toilet
Spanking/discipline
Foot/Body worship-clean or dirty
AB/DL
Humiliation
Light to moderate bondage-as I will leave the intense things at home for this trip!
(No switch/subgirl sessions on this trip)

Now keep in mind, this trip to to relax and enjoy My birthday! That is why I am taking limited sessions, to see how the local scene is! So due to that, NOW would be the best time to begin corresponding with Me so I can determine the top 3-4 people I will grant the honor of serving Me! The best thing would also be to check out My site and email Me from there!

5 more weeks, and then before you know it, it's My birthday! Don't fret, I will be back in NYC after that weekend!

Switch Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment